A company’s Boardroom or Conference Room Audio Video system is the primary site for developing and maintaining client relationships or a space dedicated to the efficient sharing of information and training with an organization’s employees, key constituents, or your organization’s leaders.
A Boardroom or Conference Room Audio Video System should provide seamless audiovisual technology to enable presenters to share information more effectively with meeting attendees. Boardroom participants must be able to see, hear, and communicate clearly regardless of where they’re seated. You may even have people who participate via teleconference or video conference systems.
Key components of a Boardroom or Conference room will typically include:
- Control Systems – QSC, AMX by Harman, Crestron and Other’s
- Boardroom-Conference – Training
- Video Conference Hardware – PTZ Camera – Zoom Rooms
- Projectors – LCD, DLP, LCoS and Laser
- Multi-Screen LED TV
- Video over IP
- Wireless HDMI/ Apple TV
- Projector Screens
- LED Interactive Displays
- Digital White Boards
- Professional Sound Systems
- Integrated Lighting Systems
- Collaboration and Presentation Systems
- Video Conferencing Software ( Soft Codec) by Skype for Business, Teams, Zoom, WebEx, Go to Meeting, Join.me, LifeSize
- Video Conference – (Dedicated) by Polycom, ClearOne, Lifesize
- Tele-Conference – Polycom, ClearOne, Other
- AMX and Crestron, QSC Programming Services
Omaha Audio Video works closely with our clients; Architects, Engineers, Developers, and of course individual Business Owners and Managers to provide a wide variety of services from the design of the Interactive Boardroom-Conference Room Audio Video, Video Conference Solutions, and the integration of audio-video systems and control systems. Whether improving an existing Boardroom-Conference Room or Training Room audio-video, AV, control system or designing and installing a new Boardroom- Training Room or Conference Room audio video control system, Iowa Audio Video offers a systematic approach that meets the needs and concerns of our clients and accommodates the specific goals of each.
Omaha Audio Video operates locally, in and around Omaha and Lincoln, and all areas in between.